Development of Sectoral Qualification Descriptors for EQF level 5 (DeSQauDes).
The project objectives was oriented towards increasing transparency and recognition of skills and qualifications to facilitate learning, employability and labour mobility through the developments in EQF level 5 at sectoral level.
Comparative study will provide information about how qualifications related to EQF level 5 are assigned in sectors, how diverse types of qualifications (VET, higher education and from outside the formal system) are allocated to this level (based on what criteria) or that are planning to do so in the future, how linkages between subsystem are created and how classification of qualifications could be done using qualification descriptors. Another important aspect of this study is how stakeholders are involved and how they see need for qualifications at level 5 in EU countries.
- Klaipedos PMRC/Lithuania/School/Institute/Educational centre – Vocational Training (secondary level)
- Karaliaus Mindaugo PMC/ Lithuania/ School/Institute/Educational centre – Vocational Training (secondary level)
- Fundacion Laboral del Metal/ Spain/ School/Institute/Educational centre – Vocational Training (secondary level)
- KVALIFIKACIJU IR PROFESINIO MOKYMO PLETROS CENTRAS/ Lithuania/ Accreditation, certification or qualification body
- Essenia UETP s.r.l./ Italy/Small and medium sized enterprise